To Climb at TreEscape You Must:
- Be at least 4 years old and capable of performing safety tasks independently (4 & 6 year olds must be accompanied by an adult, at a 1 adult to 1 child ratio);
- Read and understand all instructions;
- Receive specific training in using all safety and park equipment;
- Understand and accept the risks involved.
Participation Agreement & Liability Release Forms:
- Each time you climb at TreEscape you must fill out a waiver
- For all climbers under the age of 18, you must have a parent/guardian signature on your waiver
Age Requirements for All Courses:
- “Supervised” means an adult (18+) guiding up to 10 children while on the ground or while climbing with the children;
- “With Adult” means an adult (18+) climbing with up to 2 children;
- Ages 5 & 6: May only climb on designated courses and must be accompanied by an adult (18+) at all times.
While Using the Park You Must:
- Use all equipment safely and as directed;
- Always have at least one carabiner attached to a marked attachment point;
- Start with a yellow or green course. Must complete a blue course before going on any black course;
- Be at least 15 years old to climb on a black course;
- Never use an element when another person is on it – only one person is allowed on an element at a time;
- Never have more than 3 people on a platform;
- Never switch from your current course to another;
- Weigh less than 265 pounds;
- Never share your harness;
- Not wear sandals or flip flops – you must wear closed-toed shoes or sneakers;
- Never be under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
- Not carry phones, cameras or any other objects in a way that may fall or distract you or others;
- Not use any ropes course with loose hair, clothing or objects that can get caught in ropes or zip lines;
- Not smoke in the park;
- Carry out all objects that you bring into the park, including all trash (trash cans are provided throughout the park for your convenience);
- Obey instructions given by park monitors and guides.
- No outside food or beverage is allowed to be brought into TreEscape other than individual, sealed bottles of water. However, exceptions are made for Guests with special medical needs where their well-being may be compromised while in the park. Guests with special medical needs will be required to show proof of medical condition in the form of a physician’s note, medical device, tattoo, ID bracelet or approved medical card.